Registration in the State Register – obtaining registration number of the registration card of a taxpayer foreigner
Cases in which obtaining the registration number of the registration card the taxpayer (ID number), by citizen is mandatory:
- Employment in Ukraine;
- Learning in Ukraine;
- Obtaining residence permit in Ukraine;
- Registration of Ukrainian citizenship;
- Opening a bank account in Ukraine;
- Registering a legal entity, as well as when entering the shareholders;
- Signing the notary contracts.
For registration in the State Registry (receiving a registration number of the registration card taxpayer – RNRCT)
- Aliens and stateless persons for registration add to an Index card identity document, and its Ukrainian translation certified in accordance with the legislation (after the presentation it is returned) and a copy of the translation (except for persons holding a permanent or a temporary residence permit in Ukraine).
- An individual (я бы написала а person) submits the index cards to the supervisory authority of his/her place of the residence or at his/her own request – to the supervisory authority of the place of income. An individual (я бы написала а person) who does not have any permanent residence in Ukraine submits an index card to the supervisory authority in the place of income or location of another object of taxation. Individuals – aliens and stateless persons submit an index card to the local bodies of the State Fiscal Service Ukraine in the regions, cities of Kyiv and Sevastopol, and aliens and stateless persons who have got residence permit in Ukraine may be registered as taxpayers with the tax bodies in districts, cities, districts in cities, united state tax inspectorate, the appropriate place of residence in Ukraine indicated in the certificate.
- Additional documents required for submission the registration card of an individual through an attorney or legal representative:
- Identity document of the representative,
- A copy of the identity document of the principal,
- Notarized power of attorney, which includes the right to registr an individual in the State Register (for presentation), and copies of it.
- For registration aliens and stateless persons are additionally submit translation certified of the identity document of an alien or a stateless person in accordance with the Ukrainian legislation (after presentation it is returned), and a copy of that translation (except persons holding a residence permit in Ukraine).
- Registration of an aliens and stateless persons is carried out after the fulfillment of the requirements provided by the Procedure for extension of stay and extension or reduction (the period of temporary stay of an aliens and stateless persons on the territory of Ukraine, approved by the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 15 February 2012 №150.
- Individual shall be registered in the State Register within five working days from the day of submission registration card to the supervisory authority.
- At the request of an individual, his/her legal representative or attorney the supervisory authority shall issue the document certifying registration in the State Register. This document indicates the registration number of the taxpayer registration card.
Order of the Ministry of Income and fees Ukraine dated 10.12.2013 № 779 “On approval of the registration of individuals in the State register of the individuals – taxpayers”.